Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Quote of the week--week 5

It is that time again to post another amazing quote of the week, where does the time go!? haha

Here we go:

Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you?  ~Fanny Brice

This weeks quote is about being yourself. I think being yourself is very important. I wouldnt want to be anyone else but myself, i am very happy with myself and i think that if someone doesnt like me bc im being myself who cares. You will not get anywhere in life pretending to be someone else or by being jeoulous of what someone else has.

Do you agree or disagree! i would love to hear what you think about this quote!?

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment