Monday, December 12, 2011

Quote of the Week- Week 9

Here are the quotes for this week  I came across two I really liked, so you get a double dose this week! ;)
1. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.   -Khalil Gibran
2. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.  -Audrey Hepburn

I truely believe that our attitude's toward life has everything to do with how happy we are in our lives!


ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment