Saturday, January 21, 2012

Week recap/shopping trip

 I had a great week! Logan was back to his normal self, he had his treatment this week, and he did fabulous!! I'm so glad we are almost done with all this crazyness!  Here lately Logan has been literally obsessed with ELMO! Oh my! He loves to watch the movie Sesame Street Count With Me...It teaches him to count up to 20. I think it is so cute! I am thinking we may have another Elmo Birthday Party this year! Haha =)


Logan following along with his Story Reader


Logan also loves to listen to children's music. We have music time everyday, where we sing and dance along to the music, Logan seems to be learning alot from it, and he seems to really enjoy it! Logan has been sleeping in his bed all night here lately, recently he has been coming in and sleeping with us!  Which is fine, but it does get kinda crowded ha! Logan is also really into his Story Reader, it is an automated book system that reads to you when you turn the pages.



Also I have recently put together a small little coupon binder, and organized all of the products by categories. Eventually I will get an actual binder! With the high prices of everything it sure is a good investment as you could say. I think everyone should be doing it! Being a stay at home mom, I enjoy saving money and couponing, I feel that it helps our family out tremendously and saves us alot of money! Here is my recent shopping trip....
Brawny paper towels=Free
Cereal bars=$1.50 each
Snack Packs=.66 cents each
Diet bars= Free
Chef boyardee=.75 each
Sausage=Free
Hamburger helper=.75 each




How was ya'lls week?

No comments:

Post a Comment