Sunday, February 26, 2012

Final Weeks

So we are closing in on the final weeks of my 2nd pregnancy!! This is so exciting!! Only 4 more weeks until our sweet little 2nd bundle of joy will arrive. We have everything officially ready for our little guy!

I have been drinking ALOT of h2O here lately, I have cut the soda out of my diet, since it makes me feel sick. But I do enjoy a cup of coffee every now and again!


Landon Matthew Ross


So i have really been thinking here lately of how our life is going to change once Landon gets here. So i have a few questions for ya'll, I really appreciate your opinions....

1.) What did you enjoy the most about the last few weeks of pregnancy?
2.)How did you prepare for the birth of your 2nd child?
3.) How did you transiton from having a 3 person family (mom,dad,toddler) to a 4 person family (mom,dad,toddler,infant)?

I'm looking forward to hearing your lovely advice! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment