Friday, February 10, 2012

What's New

Today I decided that it was time for a change, so I went and got a new hairstyle. I LOVE it! I finally have volume, and I can straighten it as well. Here's a few pics
I'm 33 wks pregnant
Also I finally got my coupon binder put together. It is now so much easier to find coupons when need-be!




And last, but not LEAST, I am loving how potty training Logan is going! We stayed up in the hospital for a few days this week and Logan did amazing with holding his pee and not going in his pull-up! I knew it wasnt going to be easy especially since he was hooked up on iv fluids the whole time, but he was such a big kid about it, I am just sooo proud of him! Tomorrow I am going to start putting him in underwear! I hope he continues to pee in the potty and hold it!



Do you have anything new that you would like to share?

2 comments:

  1. thats awesome that he is doing so good with potty training!! go logan! that is such a big boy to hold it even when hooked up to IV fluids!

    you hair is super cute! your belly is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It sure is, only a few weeks left! haha

    ReplyDelete