Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Logan's 3rd Birthday!

Logan is 3! Wow thats a big age! It seems like I had him yesterday! It just amazes me at how time flies and how quickly the days go by! I wish there were more hours in the day!

We had Logan's bithday party at Pizza Hut this year! Pizza is one of his favorite foods, so I thought he would really enjoy having it there. Logan didnt really know what to think at first, he was pretty overwhelmed of so many people there, hes not used to big crowds. But he eventually relaxed and had a great time! One of his buddies Skyler was there, so that helped! His other buddy Dane wasnt able to make it.

I made cupcakes for his party and I also picked up a cake. Everyone thought my cupcakes were the best cupcakes ever, so that made me feel really good! I really enjoyed making them! Logan loved opening his presents! A few of his gifts were a giant ball, a bike, movies, and clothes, and books!
Heres some pictures:








Special thanks to everyone who came, and made Logan's birthday great!!!

3 comments:

  1. I loved being able to come to his party!! thanks for inviting us!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you did too! The boys always have so much fun together! Your welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have been an amazing birthday celebration. Logan seems to be having a lot of fun opening his presents. My son is also turning 4 in a few days so I’m organizing a party to celebrate his birthday. I’ve already booked a nice party space at one of the nearby event locations.

    ReplyDelete