Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Thankful

I am very grateful. We've had a son battle cancer, and survive. We've helped him get to where he is today which he remembers the trauma,but doesnt understand what was wrong with him or why he went through what he did. But I held it together when i really wasnt together,and hopefully some day he will understand. I have my best friend, my husband, who has been there for me,been there to help me through,been my shoulder to cry on,i am so very lucky to have him in my life. Someone who cares about our family and I,someone who works hard for our family,and who makes me happy. Thats the most important right there, being happy !  When you enjoy the little things,it is so easy to be happy in life. The little things is what its about !  We have lived in our new house for a little over 8 months and we love it. We have such a great school district,and community,my cup runneth over. Found out Logan will have to have one more brain scan in 6 months,then he will have only one brain scan yearly,for that i am so overwhelmed with joy. Logans coming up on his 4 yrs mark since he got diagnosed with his cancer and they said if he made it 5 yrs without it coming back,then he will be considered that of a child that has never had it in the first place. I am just beyond happy we have made it this far.  Im so thankful and take pride that i was able to be there every step of the way,I love you son!

----

No comments:

Post a Comment