Sunday, June 14, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday to our Logan

Our Logan is 6!! We cannot believe it!! Time sure does fly when you are raising children and having fun at the same time! We just had a party here at the house,and had family over,and ate food,and had cake(I made) and ice cream,and opened presents.


Logan loves being outdoors,but he also loves to snuggle up on the couch and watch a big kid show as he says "mom I dont want to watch a little kid show ,I want to watch a big kid one"! Haha that made me laugh because Landon likes little kid ones,which hes supposed to but Logan isnt much into them anymore! Ha! Logan likes Scooby-Doo and Cars,and mainly long animated shows.

They climbed the rock wall together!



Logan likes to drink milk, grape juice,and gatorade. He is playing Tball this summer,which he loves!(more on that in another post). He loves to do crafts like color,paint,draw,and he likes to read. Him and Landon have such a good relationship,It makes me so happy.









Logan loves to play cars and games with his brother,loves to go hiking,and loves to go exploring. He is the most lovable boy, he always comes up and gives me a hug randomly. He just makes me feel like the luckiest momma ever! Im so thankful each and every day for him.






Logan like the movies Rio,Garfield,Horton Hears a who,Smurfs(to name a few). He has his own tablet, and he loves to watch movies,play games,and watch youtube movies on it. He also loves to ride his scooter, and battery-opperated police car. He also lost his first tooth(his two bottom teeth) 1 week before his last day of Kindergarten. He was so very excited once he found out the tooth fairy was going to come visit. ;)


Logan I am so proud of you,and so glad I was chosen to be your mother! I adore you and your sweet smile. You bring joy and happiness to all,I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment