Thursday, June 25, 2015

Musings

So we went out to eat at Olive Garden the other day,and oh goodness their food is my favorite. The husband and I both got the mushroom portebello,and zuppa toscana soup! It was HEAVEN!! Olive garden is one of my favorite restaurants to eat at!

mushroom portabello

zuppa toscana soup


Then took the boys to the store and Logan and Landon both begged for a "toy kitchen" with food. I thought about it,and in my mind I thought it was just something they'd be into just for a moment,but they really wanted it so I bought it.

It was the best toy I have honestly ever bought them in their eyes! I have never heard them both thank me over and over again for something in my life. They have been wanting to play with it nonstop! I am so happy they love it! They may be little chefs someday! ;)

Then we went clothes shopping! I love to clothes shop! The boys are getting good at taking shopping! They both walk now! No cart riding,they dont want to! My boys are growing up! Its nice to see
 them get independent and such,but darn very sad at the same time! I love every moment with them and I dont take anything for granted!


Logans team with their medals!




Logan had his tball game the other night and his team all got awesome medals for all their hard work this season! Im sad tball is almost over,theres only one game left! :( I enjoyed watching Logan play! Logan had a fun season and we will have to see if he will want to play ball next summer! He was so excited about his medal,he didnt want to take it off when we got home.

I love his smile and his sweet personality!



Last sunday was Fathers day! I am so very blessed and thankful to have a husband and father to our children,that puts our needs before his,and that is so humble! He his such a good father and role model to our boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment