Thursday, May 1, 2014

Landon is 2







Landon is 2! I cannot believe 2 yrs have already flown by. Landon is quite the talker, and he will say words you ask him to say, and he talks on his own too. His little cousin my niece came down and stayed a week and shes the same age as Landon and they were quite the talkers together, they had so much fun and I had a blast with my sister in law they will be moving soon and will eventually be only a couple hours away, I cannot wait!

Landon insisted on wearing these shoes and sitting like this haha


 But anyway Landon is in size 2T shirts and 24mo-2T pants. He loves to eat his fruits and his vegetables, and he LOVES pickles. He is not picky eater at all.

He loves his trike!
Peek-a-boo :)


Love his silliness!


He loves to play with his toys. Trucks and cars are his best friends. :) He also loves to watch movies and cartoons, he likes to draw(on the walls) I'm trying to enforce drawing on the paper ha! I am so proud of Landon and I am so thankful everyday to have him in my life, I love you so much buddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment