Thursday, May 1, 2014

Logan is 5

Logan you are 5 yrs old, I cannot believe it. You are one of  the strongest boys I know. You were diagnosed with Brain cancer at 1yr and 10 months.You had brain surgery and you completed 1 1/2 years of Chemotherapy, and are now 1 1/2 yrs in remission. It was harder than words I can write to seem strong when you were going through your cancer, but I'm writing this because it will always be a big part of who you are. You like to watch cartoons, and play with your younger brother. You are a picky eater, just like your dad! You love to go to school and play outside. You are very proud of what you know.




 I will be here for you for the rest of your life and I want you to know that. You are capable of the same things as any other child. You have been in speech therapy for 2 yrs and have come a long ways, I am so proud of you. You will be in Kindergarten next yr, I cannot say how happy I am for you.  I love you so much!
You and I at your last Brain Scan :)


You still go up to Kansas City, to Children's Mercy Hospital every 3 months for a Brain scan, to make sure your Brain cancer has not come back, and Dad and I go up with you. I cant wait to see what life brings for you. You are loving, caring, and sweet, and you have a beautiful smile, my heart melts every time I see it, and I'm just so very thankful you are here with us, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment